Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your TECNO Spark Pro start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on TECNO Spark Pro, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your TECNO Spark Pro. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro.
How to Unlock Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your TECNO Spark Pro is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for TECNO Spark Pro from here (Link Updated May 30th, 2019)
2. Connect your TECNO Spark Pro to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your TECNO Spark Pro Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your TECNO Spark Pro will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on TECNO Spark Pro, let us know in the comment section below.