Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your vivo V9 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on vivo V9, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your vivo V9. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo V9.
How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo V9
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on vivo V9 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on vivo V9 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your vivo V9 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo V9:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for vivo V9 from here (Link Updated June 3rd, 2019)
2. Connect your vivo V9 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your vivo V9 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your vivo V9 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo V9. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo V9, let us know in the comment section below.