Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your vivo X21 UD start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on vivo X21 UD, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your vivo X21 UD. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo X21 UD.
How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo X21 UD
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on vivo X21 UD may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on vivo X21 UD is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your vivo X21 UD is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo X21 UD:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for vivo X21 UD from here (Link Updated May 28th, 2019)
2. Connect your vivo X21 UD to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your vivo X21 UD Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your vivo X21 UD will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo X21 UD. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo X21 UD, let us know in the comment section below.