Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your vivo Y71 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on vivo Y71, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your vivo Y71. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo Y71.
How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo Y71
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on vivo Y71 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on vivo Y71 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your vivo Y71 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo Y71:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for vivo Y71 from here (Link Updated May 27th, 2019)
2. Connect your vivo Y71 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your vivo Y71 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your vivo Y71 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo Y71. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on vivo Y71, let us know in the comment section below.