Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your ZTE nubia N3 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on ZTE nubia N3, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your ZTE nubia N3. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3.
How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your ZTE nubia N3 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for ZTE nubia N3 from here (Link Updated May 28th, 2019)
2. Connect your ZTE nubia N3 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your ZTE nubia N3 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your ZTE nubia N3 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia N3, let us know in the comment section below.