Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your ZTE nubia V18 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on ZTE nubia V18, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your ZTE nubia V18. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18.
How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your ZTE nubia V18 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for ZTE nubia V18 from here (Link Updated May 30th, 2019)
2. Connect your ZTE nubia V18 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your ZTE nubia V18 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your ZTE nubia V18 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE nubia V18, let us know in the comment section below.