Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your ZTE Tempo Go start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on ZTE Tempo Go, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your ZTE Tempo Go. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go.
How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your ZTE Tempo Go is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for ZTE Tempo Go from here (Link Updated May 29th, 2019)
2. Connect your ZTE Tempo Go to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your ZTE Tempo Go Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your ZTE Tempo Go will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Tempo Go, let us know in the comment section below.