Updating your ZTE Tempo Go to the latest Android version is very recommended. Not only you are getting new features, but you are also making your ZTE Tempo Go secure by updating to the latest security patch. In this tutorial, we are going to show Step by Step Tutorial How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0.
How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0
Note and Disclaimer
There are 2 methods on How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0, the manual and the automatic method. The automatic method is using official OTA (over the air) from your ZTE Tempo Go. Make sure to follow the step accordingly.
– Make sure to backup your ZTE Tempo Go before performing the backup
– Make sure your ZTE Tempo Go is on Charge or have at least 60% battery power left
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0 Automatically via OTA (Over the Air):
1. Go to Setting on your ZTE Tempo Go
2. Click on About Menu
3. Go to Software Update Menu
4. Click on Check for Update
5. If the update is available, click Update Now and wait for the update to download and install (around 30 minutes)
6. If there is no update available, update your ZTE Tempo Go manually by following the tutorial below
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0 Manually:
1. Download the latest Android firmware file for your ZTE Tempo Go
Download Android Oreo 8.0 Image File for ZTE Tempo Go (Link Updated June 8th, 2019)
2. Make sure you have Custom Recovery (TWRP) installed on your ZTE Tempo Go.
If not, follow tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on ZTE Tempo Go
3. Turn of your ZTE Tempo Go
4. Press the Volume Up and Power key simultaneously to enter TWRP Custom Recovery
5. Go to Wipe, Advance Wipe, Check All the Boxes and press Wipe
6. Now transfer the file you just Downloaded for your ZTE Tempo Go from step 1 using Fastboot or ADB. Read Also: How to Setup ADB and Fastboot on your ZTE Tempo Go
7. Go to Install tab on your ZTE Tempo Go, and browse for Firmware file, and press Install
8. Wait for process to Install (around 15 minutes)
Thats it the tutorial on How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0. Your ZTE Tempo Go is now on the latest Android version. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade ZTE Tempo Go to Android Oreo 8.0, let us know in the discussion feed below.